KCM Group managed the design of this 17-acre golf driving range in Escondido, CA. This included the coordination of architectural, civil, MEP, and landscape services for the clubhouse, instructional maintenance facility and driving range.
• Design management
• Bid management
• Construction oversight and management
• Worked with multi-jurisdictional environmental restrictions
• Separated site development contract management during architectural design
• Implemented storm water pollution prevention plan pre- and post- development
• Marketed and secured 100,000 cubic yards of import required to grade site